Suitable for- Fine/Limp hair (Vegan)
Aroma- Fresh Herbal; Lemongrass, Rosewood and Pine
Size- 100g (available in heart or square shape)
A PH-balanced herbal shampoo bar with a unique blend of nourishing herbs and natural plant oils to mildly cleanse without stripping your scalp’s natural oils.
1. Ziziphus leaf; cleanses & adds body & texture to fine/limp hair
2. Helps balance out oily/dry scalps
3. Anti-fungal properties of Neem Oil help reduce dandruff & itchy scalps
4. Avocado oil to moisturise hair shaft & scalp
How to choose a shampoo bar
Consider the thickness of your hair strands, not how much hair you have. (ie. Fine/limp, Thick/Coarse or Normal)
NOTE: Fine/curly, Fine/frizzy & Fine/wavy hair types can also use the Henna shampoo bar for more conditioning & less body/texture.
- Mild, gentle formula for a balanced scalp & less greasy hair - 100% Detergent FREE
- Helps with Dandruff, Psoriasis and Eczema prone scalp
- Deeply nourishes your scalp for healthy hair growth
- Conditions & coats hair giving it body and texture
- PH balanced for less irritation
Ingredients: Saponified: non-GMO Canola oil, Coconut oil, non-GMO Soy wax, Castor oil, Avocado oil, Neem oil, Ziziphus Spina-Christi leaves, Kaolin clay, Citric acid, ProVitamin-B5, Sea salt, Lemongrass E.O*, Rosewood E.O*, Pine E.O*. *E.O= Essential oil
Directions: Please allow your hair/scalp 2-3 weeks to adjust to your new mild herbal shampoo.
- Rub the shampoo bar on your wet scalp and hair.
- Massage lather into your scalp for 2-3 min, then work the lather down the length of your hair.
- Rinse off thoroughly. (Your hair should be squeaky clean to the touch)
- Repeat Steps 1,2 and 3 - if needed.
- Apply Noora hair conditioner for a complete solution.
- To help your shampoo bar last longer store it in a dry, well drained place in between uses. Ideally a wire shower caddy and not a wooden soap dish.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.