How to choose a shampoo bar
Consider the thickness of your hair strands, not how much hair you have. (ie. Fine/limp, Thick/Coarse or Normal)
NOTE: Fine/curly, Fine/frizzy & Fine/wavy hair types can also use the Henna shampoo bar for more conditioning & less body/texture.
- Mild, gentle formula for a balanced scalp & less greasy hair - 100% Detergent FREE
- Helps with Dandruff, Psoriasis and Eczema prone scalp
- Deeply nourishes your scalp for healthy hair growth
- Conditions hair leaving it heavy and silky
- PH balanced for less irritation
Ingredients: Saponified: non-GMO Canola oil, Coconut oil, non-GMO Soy wax, Castor oil, Avocado oil, Neem oil, Henna, Kaolin clay, Citric acid, ProVitamin-B5, Sea salt, Lemongrass E.O*, Rosewood E.O*, Pine E.O*. *E.O= Essential oil
Directions: Please allow your hair/scalp 2-3 weeks to adjust to
your new mild herbal shampoo.
- Rub the shampoo bar on your wet scalp and hair.
- Massage lather into your scalp for 2-3 min, then work
the lather down the length of your hair.
- Rinse off thoroughly. (Your hair should be squeaky clean to the touch)
- Repeat Steps 1,2 and 3. - if needed.
- Apply Noora’s hair conditioner for a complete
- To help your shampoo bar last longer store it in a dry, well drained place in between uses. Ideally a wire shower caddy and not a wooden soap dish.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.